12/17/08

New Year ~ New Me

Well, I am not sure if I have defined myself on this blog, or in great detail, and I know there is quite a large array of content that I post on here. However with my blogger readership multiplying I would like to define the real ME to all my readers.

Let me start from point A and walk you through it. My name is Mel and I am a 22 year old wife and mother of 2, with one on the way. I have a 6 year old girl, Mack, and a now 1 year old boy, Ronin. We live in Central Mass with currently 4 cats, but possibly downsizing to 2 because of the economy. I became a Stay at Home Mom last December and have loved every minute.

Prior to my current job, I worked as a receptionist in a large office of a semiconductor company for 3 years. During that time, I grew to understand many of the inner workings of all the products they built and the companies (clients) in which they built them for. It was all really fascinating.

However my passions are more based with my family. We are all addicted to technology, which much to my dismay, we really could not live long without. We have 3 (possibly turning into 4) TVs in 2 rooms, 1 Dell XPS PC and 1 Toshiba laptop, a PS3 system, a Wii system, a GameCube system, an HP PhotoSmart All-In-One printer, and a Canon PowerShot digital camera.

We are fortunate and blessed to have all these items in our home, because I can guarantee that when I was growing up we had no where near this much technology or money to afford it all.

Even so, there are some other things that is on our (okay... my) wishlist to some day soon have.
  • a Wii Fit (I think Santa will be bringing us one)
  • a pro quality camera for my hubby (one with all the zoom attachments)
  • a house (yes that's a big one, but currently we rent a small cramped apartment and we both would love a house of our own that the kids have a yard to play in)
  • a van (this is a must by April, bc fitting 3 kids (2 car seats and 1 booster) in the back of a Ford Taurus is not going to work, however I am not sure where we will get the funding)
  • a new cell phone for me (Hubby just got a T*Mobile SideKick. Where is my new phone?)
  • a new wardrobe *that actually fits* for both hubs and I (we put our kids before ourselves all the time, and I am still wearing the clothes I did in high school!)
So, that is me in a nut shell. I am sure there is more, but just keep in touch with me via Twitter and this blog or email at mel.bail.mama {at} gmail {dot} com and you are bound to see all areas of ME. Thanks for reading, I love you all!

~Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment