12/18/08

16 Days of New Things ~ Day 4

Day 4 of '16 Days of New Things'

How are you liking things so far? If you are new, welcome, please RSVP below and add a comment about something you would like to share or something you just learned today.

Today's post will be short and sweet. I just wanted to share a website I found that I have been using on and off for a few weeks now, called Daily Mugshot.

Did you ever see the project from some guy about a year ago where he took a picture of himself in the same spot, same expression, and same time for a year? Then he played the pictures in a quick slideshow and you could literally see him progress throughout the days, weeks, and months.

Well, that is what Daily Mugshot can help you do for yourself. Check out my Mugshow below, and if you scroll your mouse over it, options will appear at the top to slow down the speed and even change the direction. I haven't been 100% consistent with it, but after a few years I am sure it will grow into something.



I also started one with my son. Although for myself I use a webcam, I cannot do that with him because he is way too squirmy. So, I use our digital camera and upload the pics. It takes about two seconds, and puts together nicely. His doesn't have as many as mine, because I lost out camera for a time and just found it today. But like I said, after a few years (maybe 10+ for him) it would really turn into something amazing and neat.



No comments:

Post a Comment