9/10/12

Today's Free eBooks


If you haven't seen or are not yet following me on Pinterest, I am creating new boards whenever I do my eBook searches. This is because I tend to find loads of books and I don't always post all of them here. So, If you are looking for more books that I found for free today, head on over to my Pinterest board "Today's Free Ebooks" to check them out.

Also, here are some eBooks that you can get for free today from Amazon's Top 100 Best Sellers:



Download 35 Slow Cooker Beef Recipes - Crock Pot Cookbook Makes Beef Stew, Roast or Ground Meals Easy


Download Chocolate Recipes: Top 37 Quick and Easy Chocolate Recipes (Quick & Easy Baking Recipes Collection)


Download Johnny B. Fast: The Super Spy 1


Download Bah, Humbug! (A Romantic Comedy Christmas Novella)

Please note that the price is $0.00 at this moment, but that could change at any time. Be sure to check the price before checking out to verify that it is still free. Kindle eBooks can only be offered for free for 5 days.

Also, these ebooks are specifically for Kindles or Kindle Fires, but you can go here to download a free application that enables you to read Kindle ebooks on your PC.


No comments:

Post a Comment